I’m delighted to share a gift to help you embrace the role you were born to play in this world. It’s time to take center stage and be the star in your own hit movie called life.
As my gift to you, I have prepared 5 tips to help you on your journey and I am making available to you, a complimentary laser coaching call with me. Enjoy!
5 Tips to Career Transition and Growth
1. Think about the answer to this question.Why Now? What is happening or has occurred that is prompting you to make a change?
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecc 3:1
2. Thy Will be done! Ask yourself, is this transition prompted by a personal will or ambition, the Holy Spirit or by others?
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect. Romans 12:2
3. Write down the three attributes you need in order to make the change. Example: More freedom, Flexibility, Challenging work, better income, higher opportunities to serve others….
the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness,faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Gal 5:22-23
4. Name up to three obstacles that slow down the possibility for transition or growth.
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”Joshua 1:9
5. In this next step in your career, name the three or more ways this will bless you, your family and the community.
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves ,Philippians 2:3
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, Col 3:23